6th - 12th Grades • Instagram
Youth Ministry at First Presbyterian Church is committed to safe and authentic exploration of faith and life in exciting, fun, and creative ways.
All 6 - 12th graders are welcome as we try to understand and respond to God’s work in our lives. We are passionate about worship, music, service, education, small groups, fellowship, mission, and educational trips. If you’ve never been to a youth event, give it a try. Come and see what we’re all about!
Latest Youth news:
September 13, 2017
Hey FPC Youth and Families!
Here's what is going on this week and a few things to begin thinking about for the future. You will also find Signup Genius links at the bottom of this email with ways to sign up to volunteer with Youth Ministry as well as any information that was given out last Sunday at the Youth Ministry Kickoff meeting.
- Oct. 1—Youth Ministry Class Dinners in family homes
- Oct. 8—RISC potluck with your family during Youth Group
From last Sunday
Ways to volunteer with Youth Ministry:
- Provide Youth Group Meal: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c49aaab2aa4fe3-youth
- MS Breakfast Drivers: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080845afaa2fa0fe3-chicfila
- Intermission Hosts: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080845afaa2fa0fe3-high
Fall 2017 Schedule
- Youth Group (grades 6-12)
- Sundays, 5:00-6:30 pm, Dinner and fellowship FPC Fellowship Hall beginning September 10.
- Sunday School (grades 6-12)
- Sundays 9:45-10:45 am. (after the Open Door Service) Breakfast, fellowship, and Bible Study in the youth suite on lower level beginning September 17.
- Class Dinners (grades 6-12)
- Dinner and fellowship from 5:00-6:30 pm on October 1, November 5, March 4, and April 8 in high school and middle school homes.
- Small Groups (grades 6-12)
- High School Intermission: Every other Wednesday, 7:00-8:30 pm beginning September 12 at Wilson’s house.
- Middle School Breakfast: Every other Thursday, 7:15-8:00 am beginning September 28 at Chic-Fil-A on Parham Road.
- Youth Service Project (grades 6-12)
- Monday, October 10, 2017 (Columbus Day holiday) Project TBA
- Youth Ministry Family Night (grades 6-12)
- Dinner, family fellowship, and fun experiences for the entire family on October 29 and April 29.