Youth Ministry at First Presbyterian Church is committed to safe and authentic exploration of faith and life in exciting, fun, and creative ways.
All 6 - 12th graders are welcome as we try to understand and respond to God’s work in our lives. We are passionate about worship, music, service, education, small groups, fellowship, mission, and educational trips. If you’ve never been to a youth event, give it a try. Come and see what we’re all about!
Latest Youth news:
July 12, 2018
For those of you who did not go on the ASP mission trip last week, you really missed out! We had a great time working hard and building relationships with the families, staff, and one another! But do not worry, because plans for next year are already starting, so make sure you are ready to join us for the Summer of 2019!
This Saturday, the High School Youth will be heading to Montreat! Send your prayers for travel mercies and meaningful fellowship this week for those attending.
Please follow the SignUpGenius link provided for Farm Day at Project Grows in Harrisonburg is on July 25th, I am particularly excited about this one and have volunteered here before, so definitely sign up. Up next will be Beach Day at Virginia Beach on August 1st. The links will contain more information on each event, but if you have questions please ask!
Have a great week Everyone!
Wilson & Elise
- Wilson Kennedy, Youth Director
- Elise Cardot, Assistant Youth Director
- Susan Sokolsky, Youth Ministry Council Chair
- Youth Group (grades 6-12)
- Sundays, 5:00-6:30 pm, Dinner and fellowship FPC Fellowship Hall
- Sunday School (grades 6-12)
- Sundays 9:45-10:45 am. (after the Open Door Service) Breakfast, fellowship, and Bible Study in the youth suite on lower level
- Small Groups (grades 6-12)
- High School Intermission: Every other Wednesday, 7:00-8:30 pm at Wilson’s house
- Middle School Breakfast: Every other Thursday, 7:15-8:00 am at Chic-Fil-A on Parham Road - resumes Feb. 22
- Youth Ministry Family Night (grades 6-12)
- Dinner, family fellowship, and fun experiences for the entire family on April 29.