Youth Ministry at First Presbyterian Church is committed to safe and authentic exploration of faith and life in exciting, fun, and creative ways.
All 6 - 12th graders are welcome as we try to understand and respond to God’s work in our lives. We are passionate about worship, music, service, education, small groups, fellowship, mission, and educational trips. If you’ve never been to a youth event, give it a try. Come and see what we’re all about!
Latest Youth news:
July 18, 2018
We are at Montreat Youth Conference this week with our High School youth members, having an amazing experience! Check out our adventures on the youth Instagram (@fpcyouthrva).
To get involved with more summer FPC Youth activities, use the SignUpGenius link provided. Our next events are Farm Day at Project Grows in Harrisonburg on July 25th and Beach Day at Virginia Beach on August 1st. The links will contain more information on each event!
Thinking even further ahead, we are really excited about this years youth calendar! There will be familiar programs like youth group, intermission, and middle school breakfast. New events will also be added this year too, such as a ladies bible study, bagels and bibles, and some other surprise youth events. We will have an information meeting on the youth group year on Sunday, September 9th. In the mean time, I will throw out more teasers about what is to come!
Have a great week Everyone!
Wilson & Elise
- Wilson Kennedy, Youth Director
- Elise Cardot, Assistant Youth Director
- Susan Sokolsky, Youth Ministry Council Chair
- Youth Group (grades 6-12)
- Sundays, 5:00-6:30 pm, Dinner and fellowship FPC Fellowship Hall
- Sunday School (grades 6-12)
- Sundays 9:45-10:45 am. (after the Open Door Service) Breakfast, fellowship, and Bible Study in the youth suite on lower level
- Small Groups (grades 6-12)
- High School Intermission: Every other Wednesday, 7:00-8:30 pm at Wilson’s house
- Middle School Breakfast: Every other Thursday, 7:15-8:00 am at Chic-Fil-A on Parham Road - resumes Feb. 22
- Youth Ministry Family Night (grades 6-12)
- Dinner, family fellowship, and fun experiences for the entire family on April 29.