Youth Ministry at First Presbyterian Church is committed to safe and authentic exploration of faith and life in exciting, fun, and creative ways.
All 6 - 12th graders are welcome as we try to understand and respond to God’s work in our lives. We are passionate about worship, music, service, education, small groups, fellowship, mission, and educational trips. If you’ve never been to a youth event, give it a try. Come and see what we’re all about!
Latest Youth news:
March 21, 2018
There is much to be thankful for during this season of Lent. Our kids did WONDERFULLY in Godspell, our kids are doing wonderful things in their campus communities like leading the national school walkout last week, and our kids are serving weekly in our city and world. We're so lucky to be doing this work together!
Here are a few updates for this week:
--Due to the 2-hour delay for Henrico County Schools, we will NOT have MS Breakfast tomorrow. Enjoy sleeping in!
--Youth Group will happen this Sunday at 5. We'll have a great dinner, play some games, and have discussion on upcoming Easter.
-- A reminder for Confirmation students, we are on a break until April 8!
That's all for this week!
- Youth Group (grades 6-12)
- Sundays, 5:00-6:30 pm, Dinner and fellowship FPC Fellowship Hall
- Sunday School (grades 6-12)
- Sundays 9:45-10:45 am. (after the Open Door Service) Breakfast, fellowship, and Bible Study in the youth suite on lower level
- Small Groups (grades 6-12)
- High School Intermission: Every other Wednesday, 7:00-8:30 pm at Wilson’s house
- Middle School Breakfast: Every other Thursday, 7:15-8:00 am at Chic-Fil-A on Parham Road - resumes Feb. 22
- Youth Ministry Family Night (grades 6-12)
- Dinner, family fellowship, and fun experiences for the entire family on April 29.