6th - 12th Grades • Instagram
Here at FPC, we believe that God is at work in the lives of our youth and their families. We have designed a ministry that provides ways each of our young people can:
- Explore, encounter, and experience life in Christ
- Create authentic community, learning to love each other and grow in relationships
- Live out a mission, a life that matters, demonstrating the love of God through Christ
FPC Youth is passionate about engaging youth with the gospel through worship, music, education, small groups, service, fellowship, retreats, and mission trips.
Latest Youth news:
Hi FPC Youth and Families!
Come see the DC United take on Toronto FC at RFK Stadium in Washington, DC! We’ll carpool from the church at 3:30 on Saturday August 5th to RFK Stadium, enjoy the match, then head back to Richmond following the game. Tickets are $40/person. Please complete this online form to register!
On the form, indicate your availability to drive and how many people you can take in your vehicle. LIMITED TO 35 PARTICIPANTS! Registration deadline: Tuesday, July 25
That's all for now, please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Grateful for the ministry we share,
Behold! Here are our summer events!!! You will receive emails about each of these events when it is time to sign up. Parents, we will need chaperones for each of these events. If you are interested, please respond to this email.
- July 31-August 3: VBS Jesus Light of the World Mission Week. Volunteer with our church VBS.
- August 5: DC United v. Toronto FC game at RFK Stadium in D.C.
- August 8: Richmond Flying Squirrels v. Portland Sea Dogs family night at the ballpark