Whom Do I Contact About...
- Baptisms (see Sacraments): Leigh Perry
- Weddings & wedding services for members: Leigh Perry
- Funerals: Please call the church at 358-2383
- Nametags: click here
- Join our email list here
- Church Office Volunteers: Leigh Perry
- Pledge / Donation Information: Carolyn Wright
- Updating My Information: Lisa Clarke
- First News Weekly (email newsletter): Marsha Williams
- Preschool: Becky Mauck
- Bulletin Announcements: Leigh Perry
- Website: Terrie Sears
- Sunday Memorial Flowers: Lauren Neal
- Flowers may be purchased in memory of loved ones for placement during Sunday services either in the sanctuary or the memorial corridor. The memorial flowers each Sunday are delivered to sick or homebound members.
To view our member directory or update your information, please login to ACS here. Once you log in, you can download the Church Life app on your iPhone or Android supported phones and have instant access to the directory.
For help, contact Terrie Sears.
Our Memorial Garden can receive the cremains of members of the church family who have elected cremation. Members and pastors of the church and their spouses, children and step-children, parents and step-parents may be eligible to use the Memorial Garden.
Eligible individuals may reserve the right to use the Garden by making a suitable contribution to the Memorial Garden Fun. The church recommends a contribution of $500.00 to cover the cost of the memorial nameplate, interment of cremains, and future maintenance of the Garden.
The Session has entrusted the administration of the Garden to the Worship Committee which may from time to time revise these guidelines or approve specific exceptions.
Committal services in the Memorial Garden may be planned in consultation with the pastors of the church. A memorial plaque has been provided to affix uniformally designed plates recording the deceased’s name, date of birth, and date of death. The church is also responsible for maintaining suitable landscaping, seating, and any floral arrangements the Worship Committee may request. No other decorations are permitted.
For further information about the Memorial Garden, please talk with one of the pastors or Terrie Sears.