Administrative Assistant for Music & Youth Ministries
Office: (804) 358-2383 ext. 132
Questions about music and youth, including event registration, can be directed to Cindy.
- Bible Verse: Luke 1:37
- Movies: Pay It Forward, Wild
- Books: Fiction; anything by Richard Rohr or Mark Nepo
- Podcasts: On Being with Krista Tippett and anything from the Center for Action and Contemplation
- TV Shows: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Jeopardy
- Music: Folk and Irish
- For fun I like to: Go to the beach and the mountains, sing and play the guitar and Celtic harp, listen to live music, hike.
I grew up in northern New Jersey and moved to Richmond after graduating from William and Mary. I appreciate the Richmond pace of life and its proximity to the mountains and the ocean.
I came to FPC after years of being a music minister at a church in Mechanicsville, a position I retired from to explore other interests. I’m now a trained Certified Music Practitioner with the harp, able to provide therapeutic music by the bedside. I’m a widow and have two adult sons, Kevin and Connor.
I’m so happy to be part of the FPC staff and I’m especially enjoying the Centering Prayer group and getting to know this warm, generous, and hospitable church family.