Rev. Nicole Ball
Office: (804) 358-2383 ext. 110
Questions about children’s faith formation for ages birth to 5th grade can be directed to Nicole.
- Bible Verse: Psalm 139 and Romans 8:38-39
- TV Shows: Chef's Table, Mare of Easttown, anything I can watch that isn't a kids show
- Music: Surfaces, Ray LaMontagne, Brandi Carlile
- Podcasts: (currently) The Daily, The Drop Out, and The Rise & Fall of Mars Hill
- For fun I like to: spend long hours in conversation, on a couch, preferably with coffee or wine. I love the challenge of CrossFit, and cooking for others; both are sources of catharsis for me. Finally, any time I get to spend outdoors with my little family brings me great joy!
I have always called Virginia home. My Christian faith sprang from an upbringing in the southern and moderate Baptist churches of northern Virginia. I attended Randolph-Macon College (Go Jackets!) where I played women's basketball and met my husband, Tyler. I received my M.Div. from Union Presbyterian Seminary and was ordained in the Presbytery of the James. I have served in hospitals, higher education, and congregations in and around Richmond for the last 10 years. Tyler and I have three vivacious children: Stella, Waylon, and Wyatt.