- Bible Verse: Acts 2: 43-47
- Movie: All the President’s Men
- Books: Their Eyes Were Watching God, Christian Doctrine, anything by Pat Conroy
- TV Shows: West Wing, Parks and Recreation, Great British Bake Off
- Music: Avett Brothers, Balsam Range, General Johnson and the Chairmen of the Board
- For fun I like to: play golf, go on adventures, grill
Wilson is a 2013 graduate of Presbyterian College. Wilson is coming to First Church Richmond from Palms Presbyterian Church in Jacksonville, Florida, where he was the Director of Youth Ministries. Prior to his service in Florida, he served First Presbyterian Church in Shreveport, Louisiana, as the Director of Youth Ministries and Coordinator of Outreach.
Wilson also currently serves as Vice Moderator, Committee on the Office of the General Assembly (COGA), Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) He is moving to Richmond to pursue a Master in Divinity degree at Union Presbyterian Seminary. He really enjoys driving the back roads, airplanes (he wants to get his pilot's license soon), and bluegrass music. He is getting married to his fiancé Hannah Arner in November.
Wilson's primary goal in life and in ministry is to be faithful to God in energetic and imaginative ways that help us all be the face of Christ in the world.