- Bible Verse: Psalm 111
- Movies: City of Angels, Forrest Gump, Lion King, Toy Story
- Books: Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
- TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, Scandal, Modern Family
- Music: Everything from Adele to ZZ Top
- For fun I like to: host and cook for friends and family.
I have lived in Richmond all my life. My family joined First Pres in 1978. I graduated from Douglas Freeman in 1980. I have two sons, Troy and Ron Lewis, who like me have grown up here at First Pres. They both live in Richmond. I have worked here since 1999. I started as the Bookkeeper and became the Church Administrator in 2009. I love my job here--every day is an adventure and I cannot imagine being anywhere else.