- Bible Verse: Isaiah 40: 28-31
- Movies: The American President, Airplane
- Books: A Dog's Purpose, The Art of Racing in the Rain
- TV Shows: Modern Family, Downton Abbey, The Good Wife, Call the Midwife
- Music: Bach, Vierne, and Deep Purple
- For fun I like to: run, play tennis and play bridge online.
I grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania where the smell of chocolate was a daily experience. After attending Lebanon Valley College, I moved to Princeton, New Jersey to study church music at Westminster Choir College. I've had the distinct pleasure of serving churches of several denominations including Lutheran and United Methodist before coming to First Presbyterian Church.
I love leading choirs of all ages and interests and have had that wonderful pleasure here at FPC. I also love to draw those engaged in musical service to missional interests where we can share the Gospel not only in song, but also through the work of our hands.
I am blessed with two wonderful grown children: Emily is working on a Master's in Public Policy at the Sanford School at Duke University and Nathan is living his dream in New York City where he can be seen singing in the Riverside Church Choir each week.