- Bible Verse: Micah 6:8
- Movies: Rear Window, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Talladega Nights
- Books: The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, A Confederacy of Dunces, Gilead
- TV Shows: Jeopardy, The Middle, Modern Family
- Music: The Fray, Augustana
- For fun I like to: Discover new places and activities in the Richmond area, enjoy time with friends, work out at the Y, read, play games, travel with my family.
I grew up in western Pennsylvania, the youngest of three girls, and have been a lifelong Presbyterian. I have fond memories of spending most of my Sundays at church! I received my bachelor's and master’s degrees from West Virginia University, and moved to Richmond for a job where I met David, my husband of 26 years. I have worked in the areas of human services, non-profit management, government and education. We have a son, Preston, who recently graduated from college and will be working in Atlanta.
I feel blessed to be a member of FPC and enjoy attending all services, especially the Open Door service; volunteering at George Mason Elementary School; doing all things related to CARITAS; and organizing and participating in small groups and classes.