- Bible Verse: Proverbs 3: 5-6
- Movies: Under the Tuscan Sun; Uncle Buck; Eat, Pray, Love; The Notebook
- Books: A Lineage of Grace; A Place in This World; The Velveteen Rabbit; Harry Bingham's Fiona Griffiths series
- TV Shows: Criminal Minds; Law and Order - SVU and Criminal Intent; Homeland; Jeopardy
- Music: Classic Rock; Contemporary Christian; Country
- For fun I like: Reading, movies, jigsaw puzzles, and cooking for my family
I am the only child of a retired Baptist minister, and my Mom was a stay-at-home mother, wife, and babysitter. I was born in Richmond Memorial Hospital, and my family moved several times when I was younger due to my dad's career and ministry, but came back to RVA when I was in high school. I've lived in Chesterfield County all of my adult life, and I worked mostly in the banking industry until 2013. Since then I've had a few part time jobs, trying to find my place in this world. I spent most of my 20's and 30's volunteering in youth ministry, where I fell in love with helping teenagers find their faith and strengthen their relationship with God.
When I turned 40, I met the man of my dreams, Scott, who had two teenagers of his own - Stephen and Erin - and everything fell into place, just as God planned it. We have been married since 2006, and have been blessed with a precious granddaughter, Oliviah Marie, who is one of the greatest joys in our life.
I started working part time at FPC in January, 2018 as the administrative assistant for Faith Formation, and I'm very excited to see where this journey takes me!