- Bible Verse: 2 Peter 1: 3,4
- Movies: Young Frankenstein
- Books: Your Body's Many Cries for Water, Dave Barry's Book Of Bad Songs
- TV Shows: The Simpsons, Angie Tribeca
- Music: Jazz, rock, funk, country, classical, pop and anything Donald Fagen
- For fun I like: Hang-out with friends
I'm married to my bride of 37 years, Robin, who is an english professor at VCU Qatar. I was born in Holland, Michigan and Robin and I were both raised in the Phoenix valley in Arizona. We have lived here in Richmond since 1980.
I came to faith in Jesus Christ in 1973 and have been involved in leading worship since 1974. I was previously a member of St. Giles Presbyterian Church where I was involved in leadership of the praise team for the contemporary worship service for over 20 years. Something you wouldn't know about me? I've had the good fortune to travel 18 different countries.