Boundaries with Kids: A Group Study for Parents and Caregivers
Sept 16 – Oct 14, Room 205, 9:45-10:45AM
All you need to say is simply “yes” or “no.” Matthew 5:37
Susan Holt, Board Certified Life and Family Life Coach with a Master’s in Education, will combine her expertise with material from John Townsend’s book Boundaries with Kids and other great resources for this series of classes. Parents and caregivers for children of all ages will learn “when to say yes, when to say no, to help your children gain control of their lives.” We will discuss:
- Why do kids need boundaries?
- Your parenting style: Are you a Proactive or Reactive parent? (Take a quiz and find out)
- The Law of Sowing and Reaping in your child’s life.
- Emotional Intelligence: why is it a predictor of your child’s success and happiness in life?
- What are some appropriate boundaries for digital devices?
- Parenting with a balance of grace and truth.
For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:17)